Back to All JobsApply Now
Advanced Assembly/Summit Colorado has an open position for a Sales Assistant (1st shift). This position is primarily responsible for assisting and supporting the sales team efforts of providing outstanding service to our customers. This is achieved through a detailed involvement in the sales process from quote entry to follow-up after the order is shipped. This position is also responsible for initiating contact with customers as assigned to discuss pricing, exceptions, payment terms, overcoming random objections as well as filling in for absent sales executives as needed.
Basic Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Quote entry.
- Review and process orders and contact customers as needed for required verifications.
- Create and process folders as new orders are received.
- Contacts the customer for a resolution of exceptions.
- Fields complaints concerning quality, service, or billing.
- Coordinates communication between customer and production team regarding pre-order details.
- Fill in for sales team members when they are away on vacation or out of the office seeing customers.
- Ability to meet deadlines without sacrificing quality.
- Make thank you and follow up calls post order.
- Provide exceptional customer service by proactively contacting the sales team and/or customer to resolve issues and to improve the opportunity success rate.
- Build and maintain solid client relationships and deliver outstanding results.
- Track new customers and assist in getting thank you cards, and gifts sent out monthly.
- Answer phone calls from customers and help to answer customer inquiries.
- Other duties as assigned.
Summit is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.