Summit Hollister currently has an open position for a Chemical Handler (2nd shift). Summit Interconnect is a manufacturer of advanced technology printed circuit boards with a specific focus on complex rigid and rigid-flex product with unique expertise in RF/Microwave applications.
- Responsible for dumping spent chemical baths.
- Prepare chemical baths according to make-up procedures.
- Work directly with manufacturers.
- Collecting and preparing shipment of hazardous wastes.
- Monitor and maintain waste treatment system.
- Resupplying the system with treatment chemicals as necessary.
- Dispose of waste safely.
- Responsible for batch treating large volumes of waste.
- Inspect waste accumulation area for compliance.
- Assist with shipping and receiving of all chemicals.
- Resupply equipment with replenishment chemistry.
- Follow verbal and written instructions.
- Personal protective equipment required.
- Follow federal, state, and local laws regarding hazardous waste handling.