Summit Santa Clara currently has an open position for a Lamination Operator (3rd shift). Summit Interconnect is a manufacturer of advanced technology printed circuit boards with a specific focus on complex rigid and rigid-flex product with unique expertise in RF/Microwave applications. Position Summary: Knowledge of Summit Traveler and stack up sheet. Check material availability. Check stack up that core layers match. Review prior runs for any changes that may have been made. Clean plates and separators for lay-up room. Operator may have to oxide layers, if personnel are not available. Lay-up layers and book panels for lamination. Every panel must be identified according to work order and tool number. Books will be loaded into the press to the right recipe and unloaded/breakdown books is personnel is not available.
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must have a minimum of one (1) year experience in the printed circuit board industry and must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactory. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
- Lay-up and press rigid panels.
- Ensure quality of panels.
- Performs other department or company-related tasks at the direction of the department Supervisor.
Education and Skills:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum one (1) year prior PCB experience.
- Ability to communicate with managers and supervisors.
- Good concentration must be able to remain focused with minor interruptions.
- This position requires the individual to perform for the entire shift while standing.
- Must be able to lift 30 lbs.