Summit Orange currently has an open position for a Master Scheduler (1st shift). Summit Interconnect is a manufacturer of advanced technology printed circuit boards with a specific focus on complex rigid and rigid-flex product with unique expertise in RF/Microwave applications. Position Summary: To be the junction between sales and manufacturing. Sales interface for milestones, customer commitments, reschedules and part issues. Develops and publishes monthly ship plan on the 1st of every month. Assist the Production Manager to assure daily shipments are made. Creates daily-required production list for all departments. Creates daily hotlist for production meeting.
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must have a minimum of five (5) years’ in the printed circuit board industry and must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactory. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
- Schedules and plans production for efficiency in response to customer needs.
- Reviews job status to determine ship dates.
- Co-ordinates shipping department.
- Co-ordinates w/ Production Manager and alternate shift manager to update status of processes.
- Assists the Production Manager with allocating personnel, equipment and resources to meet production schedules.
- Develop and implement monthly ship plan. (panels and dollars)
- Update schedule dates in the system. (recommits)
- Create department production lists. (including ship report for sales)
- Notify sales of missed deliveries and recommits. (real time)
- Assure that all recommitments meet the delivery date. (this is a team effort but you are the captain)
- May supervise operators directly or through designated lead personnel.
- May assist managers in employee performance evaluations.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Understanding of industry standards and appropriate application.
- Must be able to cooperate and communicate effectively with all levels of management and supervisory staff.
- Ability to effectively follow company systems and procedures.
- Minimum five (5) years’ experience in the printed circuit industry.
- Training in company policies and systems.
- Training of the company Quality Manual and on-line documentation systems.
- Training in effective employee performance review evaluations.