Boards, Parts, and Assembly
A Convenient, Personal Experience
When you place a full turnkey order, our teams order your PCBs, source and purchase your components, and then machine-assemble your build.
- No need for multiple vendors, pieces or parts.
- One purchase order and one price.
- Correct number of components ordered the first time.
- Prevents holds for more efficient assembly.
- We are accountable for the entire process!
Summit’s Assembly Facility in Denver, CO
- 50,000 sq ft
- SMT, Thru-Hole, Fine-Pitch
- Parts in Any Format
- ISO 9001:2005
- AS9100 Rev. D
- Passives Down to 01005
- BGAs and VFBGA
- 16+ Years of Experience
Assembly capabilities highlights
- Low to mid-volume PCB assembly
- SMT and through-hole mounting
- Parts in any format
- ISO 9001:2015 & AS9100:D
- Fine pitch to .4 MM and passives down to 01005
- Ball grid array
- View all capabilities