Summit Santa Ana currently has open position for a Lab Lead/Supervisor (1st shift). Summit Interconnect is a manufacturer of advanced technology printed circuit boards with a specific focus on complex rigid and rigid-flex product with unique expertise in RF/Microwave applications. Position Summary: Supervises the activities of the Quality Assurance Laboratory and performs/oversees cross sectional and chemical analysis to assure the proper function of multiple chemical processes and the delivery of high quality commercial and military printed wiring boards.
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must have a minimum of five (5) years’ experience in the printed circuit board industry and must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactory. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
- Performs and oversees microscopic cross-sectional analysis & tests to ensure processes and delivered product are within specified requirements.
- Oversees laboratory methods and procedures.
- Ensures the accurate daily recording of analyses and cross-sectional examinations.
- Maintains inventory of laboratory.
- Advises in safety procedures for chemicals.
- Notifies Production manager and Quality manager about quality problems.
- Plans workload distribution and makes schedules to support production needs.
- Assists in the evaluation of lab technician’s performance.
- Maintains cleanliness and maintenance of the laboratory equipment and facilities.