Shipping / Driver
Summit Anaheim currently has an open position for a Shipping/Driver (2nd shift). Summit Interconnect is a manufacturer of advanced technology printed circuit boards with a specific focus on complex rigid and rigid-flex product with unique expertise in RF/Microwave applications. Under general supervision performs a variety of packaging functions to ship products and materials according to proper handling techniques. Coordinates with common carriers to arrange pickup as well as researches and resolves shipping services issues. May operate forklifts in the movement of materials. Computer literate and knowledge in using systems to track multiple shipments may be required. Must have working knowledge of special requirements, such as Federal Express and UPS. Ability to process documents related to the above tasks.
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactory. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
- Run allocation and stock report daily and verify that scheduled items are released to QC and/or shipped.
- Review outside service items.
- Make local deliveries and other outside services.
- Package and ship scheduled items.
- Review and sign off completed travelers prior to returning to QC on a weekly basis.
- Perform finished goods transaction in Paradigm on a weekly basis.
- Allocate finished goods to “allocation bins” or “stock bins.”
- Review department status report and close all incomplete transitions monthly.
- Purge finished goods that have one (1) year shelf life monthly.
- Perform physical inventory randomly of “allocation bins”.
- Must be able to cooperate and communicate effectively with all levels of staff.
- Ability to effectively follow company systems and procedures.