Production Control Manager
Summit Santa Clara currently has an open position for Production Control Manager. Summit Interconnect is a manufacturer of advanced technology printed circuit boards with a specific focus on complex rigid and rigid-flex product with unique expertise in RF/Microwave applications. The Production Control Manager is to be the junction between sales and manufacturing. Sales interface for milestones, customer commitments, reschedules and part issues. Develops and publishes monthly ship plan on the 1st of every month. Assist the Production Manager to assure daily shipments are made. Creates daily required production list for all departments. Creates daily hotlist for production meeting.
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must have a minimum of eight (8) years in the printed circuit board industry and must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactory. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
- Schedules and plans production for efficiency in response to customer needs.
- Reviews job status to determine ship dates.
- Co-ordinates shipping department.
- Co-ordinates w/ Production Manager and alternate shift manager to update status of processes.
- Assists the Production Manager with allocating personnel, equipment, and resources to meet production schedules.
- Develop and implement monthly ship plan. (Panels and dollars)
- Update schedule dates in the system. (recommits)
- Create department production lists. (Including ship report for sales)
- Notify sales of missed deliveries and recommits. (Real time)
- Assure that all recommitments meet the delivery date. (This is a team effort but you are the captain)
- May supervise operators directly or through designated lead personnel.
- May assist managers in employee performance evaluations.